Gorilla Trekking Packing list are Gorilla Tracking Boots, a Rain coat, warm clothes and a Flash free camera for Gorilla Trackers to participate in Gorilla Trekking, Gorilla Tour in Uganda, Rwanda and Congo.
Gorilla Trekking Packing List guide line for Gorilla Trackers
As you prepare for your Gorilla Trekking activity and Gorilla safari having booked and paid for your Gorilla Permits for Volcanoes National Park, Bwindi Forest National Park or Mgahinga Gorilla National Park and Virunga National Park, as a Gorilla Trekker you must pack the following Gorilla Trekking Packing List and items for a successful Mountain Gorilla tracking exercise.
1) A small backpack as it is useful to carry your water, packed lunch, camera and binoculars.
2) A Sweater for cool evenings and chilly mornings due to nature and altitude of the place
3) Light weight hiking boots for this activity/strong waterproof walking boots due to nature and altitude of the forest. So get shoes that have good ankle support (the ones that come above the ankle bone). Important item for Gorilla Tracking Packing List
4) Light jumper and lightweight breathable waterproof jacket/trousers as temperature is variable and weather conditions can change
5) Lightweight long wool socks which are comfortable for a mountain tropical forest
6) A few long-sleeved shirts/trousers. Please ensure that you trek in your long sleeved trousers/shirts to avoid insects such as safari ants entering your trousers.
7) A Bush hat with a brim for sun protection. Please carry a hat to protect you from the strong sun rays if it is hot.
8) Video/photo camera, extra lenses and Reserve batteries. Photography is an important component of Gorilla Trekking Packing List and make sure that you have your camera ready, charge your batteries very well and if necessary, carry extra batteries as you will need to take many photographs in the one hour you will have with the gorillas.
9) Films and torch-LED models are light weight and have a good battery life
10) Sunglasses too with neck strap for your Gorilla Safari
11) Sun cream is also necessary to be included on Gorilla Trekking Packing List
12) Insect repellents to protect you from Mosquito bites as Bwindi Forest is a tropical forest so many insects are accommodated therein.
13) Garden gloves that will protect you from germs and other items that may scratch your hands.
14) Binoculars. Don’t forget that you are on safari and you want to have clear views of everything so during your trek in search for the rare mountain gorillas, you will have a chance to spot some other wildlife species like birds, primates and large mammals
14) A glove to grip vegetation and it’s also best to have different layers of clothes since the temperatures tend to change.
16) 2 Litres of drinking water or juice vital on Gorilla Trekking Packing List as you never know when you will return.
17) A Porter to carry your Rucksack. prices for porters are negotiable from ground.
Whom to Book Gorilla Trekking Tour with
+256774161700 , +256701161700